Peanut Butter Cookie Dough


Today I was cleaning out the fridge and found the cookie dough I bought from my daughter Makayla a few months ago when she was selling it for school. There was only enough left to make about a dozen cookies and I thought about just throwing it away. Honestly, does anyone even like the stuff? I just bought it cause I had to. It was my motherly duty! If anyone else has some of the stuff laying around the fridge I know a great way to use it up and make GREAT cookies. Seriously... they taste homemade. You could trick anyone into thinking you made the dough from scratch. This may even make you WANT to buy the premade stuff.
My dough was for peanut butter cookies. All I did was add some chocolate chips. I had about 1/4 cup of leftover chips, but you can add more or less depending on how chocolately you like them. Mix the chips in and roll the dough into walnut sized balls. Now, roll them in plain old sugar. I did the cute little fork marks on mine just because they are p.b. cookies. Then, just follow the direction and bake them. Aren't they pretty? .... and yes, that is notebook paper that mine are setting on. I always let my cookies cool on paper because it soaks up some of the oil and makes me feel like I am being healthy :)

Comments

paigebeth said…
What a GREAT idea about setting cookies on notebook paper. I will definitely try that next time. :)