White Chocolate Covered Pretzels

Happy Valentine's Day! My honey is taking me out to dinner, so there will be no cooking for me tonight. I hope everyone has a great Valentine's. These white chocolate covered pretzels will hit the spot if you're craving something quick and sweet. What says, "I love you," more than chocolate?
WHITE CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS
6 (1 ounce) squares white chocolate
1 (15 ounce) package mini twist pretzels
Wilton's red concentrated gel, or food coloring (optional)

Melt white chocolate in the microwave. Stir in food coloring or concentrated gel. Dip pretzel into the white chocolate, completely covering of the pretzel. Roll in topping if desired, and lay on wax paper. Continue the process until all of the white chocolate is finished. Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to harden. Store in airtight container.

Comments