I would like to thank This Stop Willoughby for honoring me with another award. I'm so excited someone actually reads my blog and enjoys it! I received this award last week and I've had such a hard time coming up with 10 things about myself that it's taken me this long to get it done!
The rules for accepting this award are:
*Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
*Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap."
*List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
I know some of you have already received this award, but I'll give you the honor again~
Kara's Kitchen Creations
The Hungry Housewife
The Ordinary Housewife
My Tasty Treasures
Who Has the Thyme?
And now 10 honest things about myself
1. I'm a huge Days of our Lives fan. I will admit to watching way to much television. I also love the TLC channel with Jon and Kate plus eight, Little People Big World, and 18 Kids and Counting.
2. I've been with Brad over half of my life. I was 13 when we started "going out" and now I'm 28... so we have been together going on 15 years in July!
3. I once had 9 body piercings. 8 in my ears and one belly ring (by the way, those don't look to hot after being pregnant and stretching... especially with my son who weighed right under 11 pounds!)
4. I'm still a New Kids on the Block fan (Yes, I'm aware I'm a dork).
5. I'm sad I can't have any more kids. Brad didn't want anymore and knew I would talk him into letting me get pregnant again, so he went and got himself fixed :( I don't know that I would want any more, but I don't like the fact that the option was taken away from me.
6. I was the 2000 homecoming queen of our community college.
7. I've never met one of my closest friends. She lives in Edmonton Canada and we have been "pen pals" for over 10 years. Someday I hope to get to meet her!
8. I'm a sucker for 80's music. In high school I drove an 86 Firebird and only listened to 80's music in it.
9. I flunked my drivers test 3 times. After the 3rd time we had to write the state and get permission for me to take the test again. After a 6 month waiting period and my parents signature they let me take it again and I passed. The policeman sat in my car, turned the radio on and told me to drive the route backward because he knew I had it memorized.
10. I'm a HUGE hypochondriac and I worry way to much about everything.
Old Fashioned Tuna Macaroni Salad
7 hours ago