Pioneer Pasta


I'm a huge Pioneer Woman fan. I love her style and have made several of her recipes. A few days ago she posted a recipe Pasta alla Marlboro Man. I thought it looked really great so tonight I made my own version of it suited to my families tastes. Let me tell you... this recipe is great! We all really enjoyed it and there wasn't one bite leftover. That's a bummer because I bet the sauce tastes even better the next day. At less than 75 cents per serving we give this a big thumbs up!


PIONEER PASTA
1 lb. ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4-1/2 tsp thyme
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can tomato sauce
salt and pepper to taste
Hot cooked egg noodles
Fresh grated parmesan, if desired

Cook beef, onion, and garlic until beef is browned; drain. Add salt, pepper and thyme; mix well. Add tomatoes and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil then reduce heat. Simmer covered for 30 minutes stirring occasionally. Serve over hot noodles. Sprinkle with parmesan if desired. 4-6 servings


Comments