Roasted Red Potatoes

These potatoes are so simple and inexpensive. We really enjoyed these for a change from the regular mashed or baked potato. I hope we have better luck with the potatoes in our garden this year... this would be amazing with new potatoes! Enjoy :)

ROASTED RED POTATOES
5 medium potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
1/2 tsp all purpose seasoning
1 tsp each onion powder and garlic powder
2 tsp dried parsley flakes
cooking spray

Preheat oven to 325. Put potatoes and seasoning in a zip loc bag and shake to coat. Place skin side down on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Lightly spray tops of pototoes with cooking spray. Bake for 1 hour.

Comments

I'm gonna keep this one for when I start growing potatoes this year!
I can't believe you posted this recipe I was just getting on my computer to find a recipe for roasted red potatoes, because we have so many left over from Sundays dinner. Thanks, can't wait to try them.
mommyofgirls said…
Looks so very yummy!