Italian Sprouts

While looking through my recipes I noticed I was majorly lacking in the sides department. A lot of times I make steamed veggies with a light butter sauce (or light coating of olive oil), salt and pepper... nothing new to post about there. I decided to make our taste buds happy and spruce up our sprouts. The Italian dressing gives them great flavor and the Parmesan cheese makes the flavors pop in your mouth. If your looking for a way to change-up regular sprouts, this recipe is for you!

ITALIAN SPROUTS
1 pound steamed Brussels sprouts
1/4 cup Italian dressing
1/4-1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Place cooked sprouts in a serving bowl. Pour dressing over sprouts and mix lightly to coat. Top with cheese.

Comments

Anonymous said…
My family loves fresh Brussels sprouts. DD7 enjoys prepping them to be steamed - she gets a kick out of peeling the first few leaves. This looks like a great recipe.