Deviled Chicken

Anyone else have a busy weekend? I cleaned (yuck), went to our city wide garage sales (all 7 of them), cut 5 peoples hair, made 2 poodles skirts for the girls spring program (which is tonight), and made several new recipes. I had a hard time choosing which new recipe to post first... they were all so good! This one's from Taste of Home and it's a keeper! It smells amazing while baking and is very tender and flavorful. Enjoy :)

DEVILED CHICKEN
6 chicken leg quarters
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 TBSP lemon juice
1 TBSP prepared mustard
1 tsp salt
1 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp pepper

Place chicken in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over the chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 50-60 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with pan juices.

Comments

Sook said…
My weekend was also busy! Went to Berkeley for a wedding and a bunch of other stuff.. :) Your chicken looks fabulous. I would like to try it.
Michelle said…
Sounds great! Im going to have to try that!
Tina Butler said…
I had a busy weekend to. the chicken looks fabulous I am always on the hunt for new chicken recipes.
Unknown said…
I had a busy weekend to, and the week is turning out to be a busy one as well. Your chicken recipe looks interesting, adding it to my, "To Try" list.
teresa said…
yuuuumy! i love the looks of that chicken!
Tiffanee said…
Sounds like you had a busy but productive weekend. This looks and sounds great. When you say something is good I always know it is!!
Busy! Well, I sure like the way that chicken looks!
Chicago Mom said…
We had a busy weekend too, installing a patio and going to a museum, but I didn't cook anything special. I can't wait to hear your other recipe successes!
Chris said…
Yes, this sounds great! I bet it would be great cooked on a grill with indirect heat.