Chili Potato Wedges

Can you believe it? I'm actually posting 2 times this week. It's been a while since that happened. Tomorrow will be a whole day paint-a-thon at the new house, so I figured I'd better take the afternoon off :) AND I couldn't wait to share this recipe. I made these yummy taters last night and they were gooo-ooo-oood. The picture is awful. I hate the time change because I don't have any natural light to take pictures with by the time we eat dinner. The joys of winter. These are crunchy and have the perfect chili flavor. YUM. Enjoy :)

CHILI POTATO WEDGES
2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 large baking potato
Cooking spray

In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, garlic powder and salt. Cut potatoes lengthwise into eight wedges. Spray wedges with cooking spray, then coat with seasoning mixture. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

Comments

These sound delicious. Thank you.
Coleens Recipes said…
What a great side dish!! We get so tired of plain baked potatoes. Thank you for sharing.
Chris said…
These would be great dipped into a sour cream sauce or ranch dressing.
Ingrid_3Bs said…
I'm gonna try this! Btw, I think savory food is difficult to photograph under the best of circumstances.
~ingrid
Donna-FFW said…
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Heidi.