Chili Beef Noodle Skillet

Looking for a quick, easy meal??? You're in the right place! Here's a Taste of Home oldy I found when I first got married that's simple enough for even an inexperienced cook. I always cut the recipe in half because it makes a ton. It's looking a little naked because I forgot the cheese until after its centerfold was taken:) Try it . I think you'll like it! Enjoy :)

CHILI BEEF NOODLE SKILLET
1 package (8 ounces) egg noodles
2 pounds ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1/4 cup chopped celery
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 can (28 ounces Diced Tomatoes, undrained
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese


Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, celery and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain. Add the tomatoes, chili powder, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until heated through. Drain noodles; stir into beef mixture and heat through. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.

Comments

Rachel said…
I'm always in search of great, quick, weeknight meals! This sounds like it most definitely will need to be added to my list of recipes to try :)