Fruit Dip

It's getting hot outside.  The weather said 97 today.  YUCK!  There's nothing like stepping outside and feeling like you're walking through thick,hot air.  You gotta love Missouri and it's humidity.  My little Chasers was such a trooper at his first t-ball game this weekend.  I felt so sorry for those little t-ball cuties and their red faces during their 6:00 PM game.  Here's my little t-baller.   Isn't he cute???

Here's a fresh fruit dip to cool you off on those hot summer evenings.  It's perfect for picnics, bbq's and family reunions.  I usually make a dip with  marshmallow fluff, but I forgot it at the store and had to improvise.  The results were really quick and yummy.  Enjoy :)

FRUIT DIP
1 package cream cheese (all I had was yucky fat-free and it even worked great!)
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 carton cool whip, thawed

Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.  Fold in cool whip and chill at least 2 hours before serving.  Serve with sliced fruit.

Comments

I love a fruit platter with fruit dip! Your version sounds yummy Heidi.
Kathy said…
Mmmm ... this sounds delicious! I always make the kind that calls for just cream cheese and marshmallow creme, but this sounds like a great alternative! I will definitely be trying this!
Stephanie said…
LOVING this recipe! I have been looking all over for one of these dips!!

I have a free give-away this week!

http://stehanie32.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
what a cutie pie, and refreshing dip.