Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hawaiian Themed Cupcakes

What an awful week :(  First my son got a cold (which is a big deal if you have asthma), then my daughters shared Strep with each other and today my son has the stomach flu and mild dehydration.  I hope everyone gets better soon. 

Here's some adorable cupcakes that put a smile on my face.  Makayla decided on a Hawaiian birthday party this year and I thought this was a very clever way to decorate the cupcakes.  Enjoy :)

HAWAIIAN CUPCAKES
cups cakes and icing of your choice (I used a cake mix and canned frosting)
1 sleeve graham crackers pulverized in a food processor until they look like sand
cute little drink umbrellas

Frost cup cakes and dip into a bowl containing the graham crackers.  Stick the little umbrellas in and eat up!

3 comments:

BuyWoWAccount said...

Awww. Hope your kids get well soon. Those cupcakes are adorable they'll be perfect for parties.

Buy WoW Account

Willoughby said...

The cupcakes are super cute! I hope your kids are feeling better now!

Cheese with Noodles said...

Ugh, that does sound miserable! I hope everyone feels better quickly. The cupcakes look great though, what a cute and easy idea!