Soft Peanut Butter Cookies (No Flour)

You're guaranteed an extra present or two if you leave Santa a big plate of these delicious cookies!!!  They're soft and chewy on the inside while the sugar coating gives them the perfect, sweet crunch on the outside.  DELICIOUS!  Only 4 ingredients to cookie perfection :) Put these flour-free treats up against any peanut butter cookie and I think you will be pleasantly surprised when they come out victorious.  Enjoy :)

SOFT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
1 cup sugar (plus more for rolling)
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla

Preheat oven to 325.  Mix all ingredients thoroughly.   Roll in meatball size balls and roll in sugar.  Place on nonstick baking sheet and press a crisscross pattern onto each with a fork.  Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden.  Cool before removing from sheet.

Comments

Angela said…
This is a family favorite of ours. We make these when we want something sweet and easy. And we always have the basic ingredients on hand! I have never added the vanilla...but might try that next time!
Mary Bergfeld said…
These look wonderful. I love PB cookies but do not have a recipe for soft ones. This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary
Anonymous said…
We love this cookie. Mine are made with 1c sugar, 1c brown sugar, 2c peanut butter and some with a sprinkle of nutmeg and sugar on top and some with just sugar. Oh and of course 2 eggs. (sorry I almost forgot them)
Chris said…
I love peanut butter cookies!