Chicken Ranch Tacos

Ignore this horrible picture, these Chicken Ranch Tacos were delish!  My family loves ranch and I knew they would enjoy this recipe.  All the kiddies cleaned their plates and it was pretty darn cheap. That makes it a winner!  Lately I've been trying to do food prep on the weekend.  This recipe's so easy to do that with!  I cooked several pounds of chicken I found on sale and cubed it up and placed it in measured out freezer bags.  Now, I have several meals of chicken  cooked and ready to go!  It makes life so much easier after a busy day at work and running children around.  Do you meal prep?   ENJOY :)

CHICKEN RANCH TACOS
3  cups of cooked chicken- cut into bite sized pieces (I used breast)
1 pkg taco seasoning
1/2 cup ranch dressing
Taco shells
Taco fixings (lettuce, tomato, cheese, onion, sour cream... whatever you love!)

Warm chicken in skillet and add taco seasoning.  This will look dry, but don't add any water.  Heat about 5 minutes (or until seasoning is stuck to the chicken).  Add ranch dressing and heat through (I added a little more dressing).  That's it!  Put it in your shells with your fixings and enjoy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
these look reaaly good. I love ranch and chicken. Thanks
Chris said…
I usually have frozen packs of pulled chicken in the fridge, this would work great with that.