Nutella Treats

Dear Nutella,
think I am in love with you!!!
Heidi :)

If you're a fellow Nutella fan, this is a MUST TRY recipe!  You get a soft ooeey-gooeey krispie treat with a delicious kick of Nutella.  What's not to love!?!  My husband is obsessed with these yummy treats (me too!).   Try it!  You will not be disappointed.  Enjoy :)

NUTELLA TREATS
1/2 stick butter (4 TBSP)
1 package marshmallows (10 oz)
1/2 cup Nutella
5-6 cups rice krispie cereal

Melt butter in large sauce pan over low heat.  Add in marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in Nutella,  then cereal (I didn't stir my Nutella in complete so there are also plain marshmallows peaking through making it look marbled).
Pour into buttered 9x13 baking pan and press down using buttered hands.  Cool and enjoy!!!

Comments