Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies- Vegan, Gluten Free & Amazing!!!

OMG!  These are the BEST cookies!  I didn't have eggs and had a serious cookie craving.  Hmmm, vegan is egg free.  I searched Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies on Pinterest and found these amazing cookies.  My husband ate 3 and said they were the best cookie ever. I told him they were healthy because they were Vegan and Gluten Free, so he ate 4 more! The neighborhood kids loved them too! They're chewy, peanut buttery with a hint of oatmeal deliciousness.  Enjoy :)

PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL COOKIES
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup oat flour (I did my own in the food processor)
1 tsp. baking soda
1/8 tsp. salt
1/4 cup water

Cream peanut butter and brown sugar for 1 minute (it will be fluffy).  Mix in vanilla.  Combine dry ingredients and slowly add until well mixed.  Add in water and mix until incorporated.  Roll into 1 inch balls.  Dredge in sugar and place on lightly greased cookie sheet.  Use a fork to press down (and make cute designs!).  Bake at 350 degrees 8-10 minutes (light golden).  Cool completely and remove from cookie sheet.  Makes about 2 dozen cookies.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fantastic, I'm not vegan, but I am making these. Thank you.
Anonymous said…
These look so good