Easy Mac and Cheese

I think this is the easiest, quickest way to make mac and cheese. I prefer this over the baked kind, but I'm a Velveeta girl. I had a coupon for a free Velveeta cheese, so I have been making this for the kids at least once every few weeks. They will not even touch the stuff in the box... crazy kids. I have always been a sucker for the blue box! I used the cute spiral noodles because I was out of elbow macaroni. I rarely ever have half and half, but I actually had some leftover from the Quiche I made a few days ago, so I used it. It does make a difference in how creamy it is, but it's really good with plain old milk too (you just won't use quite as much milk).


EASY MAC AND CHEESE
6 oz. Velveeta cheese
2 cups cooked pasta, your choice
1/2 - 1 cup half and half (or milk)
1 TBSP butter


Mix all ingredients,starting with 1/2 cup of half and half, in a medium saucepan. Heat on low until cheese is melted. At more half and half until you get the desired thickness.

Comments

Willoughby said…
I love mac and cheese, this looks great! I left you an award, please come pick it up!
Harmony said…
This is so simple I want to try this recipe. I have had a taste for mac and cheese. Thank you!