Ranchero Dinner

Ranchero Dinner's one of our tried and true favorites. I've been making this for at least 6 years. It's different than nachos because of it's slightly sweet taste from the baked beans. The salty chips compliment the sweetness very well. We think it's great and the plus side is it's only $1.20 per serving. The only thing I change is I don't use a whole can of corn, only half. I freeze the other half and use it the next time I make the dish. Yummy :)

RANCHERO DINNER
1 pound ground beef
1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
1 can whole kernel corn, drained
1/4 cup barbecue sauce
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon prepared mustard
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Sliced green onions and sour cream, optional
7 cups tortilla chips

In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the baked beans, corn, barbecue sauce, ketchup and mustard; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese; cook until melted. Serve with onions and sour cream, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips. 7 servings.

Comments

Donna-FFW said…
Oh My WORD.. does this ever sound delicious, with the bbq sauce, cheese, beans... YUM!!