Pineapple Fluff

Contrary to previous beliefs, I'm still alive and kicking after almost an entire week DIEting. I don't think I've shed one measly little pound. I might as well be eating chocolate! At least I have a tasty healthy-ish recipe to share with you today. I don't follow the Weight Watchers plan, but this recipe comes from In The Kitchen With Aimee. It's a great little cookbook from a successful Weight Watchers dieter who lost 110 pounds. If you're a fan of watergate salad you will be a fan of this creamy creation. Think watergate salad minus the marshmallows and you have it! Enjoy :)

PINEAPPLE FLUFF
1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, undrained
1 (1 oz) package sugar free pistachio pudding mix
1 cup fat free cool whip

Mix dry pudding mix into pineapple. Fold in cool whip. Refrigerate until chilled.

Serves 4
WWP: 3

Comments

ann said…
That's wonderful. I've been thinking I need to make some healthier desserts. This looks like a good place to start!
Rachel said…
My kids would go crazy for this, Heidi!!! They've been on a HUGE pineapple kick lately :)
Candi said…
We make something similar but call it Nana's Fluff (my mom makes it for my kids alot). You mix in fat free cream cheese, light cool whip, crushed pineapple until creamy and then fold in mandarin oranges and maraschino cherries. They are really called Creamy Fruit Cups since you can freeze them individually in muffin tins and eat as dessert. SO YUM!!!