Jello Orange Slices

It's wet and snowy here in Missouri and that mangy little groundhog says winter will be sticking with us for a while. I would have called him cute and cuddly if he wouldn't have saw his pesky little shadow. Who likes groundhogs anyways??? One thing I do like is jello. It reminds me of summer and it's cute and jiggly. I saw a picture of this treat in a magazine and thought it was adorable. My kids loved eating it and so did I. Enjoy :)


Here's what was cooking 1 year ago:


JELLO ORANGE SLICES
1 box jello (any flavor)
water
1-2 oranges

Slice oranges in half and scoop out all the insides trying to get as much out as possible. Make jello according to the directions EXCEPT use only 1/2 the water (Instead of 1 cup boiling water and 1 cup cold water use 1/2 cup boiling and 1/2 cup cold). Fill orange halves with jello and place in fridge until firm. Using a knife cut jello filled orange in half making a wedge.

Comments

Tiffanee said…
Now that it so cool!! I love this idea!!
Rachel said…
What a clever idea! I bet they'd be a huge hit with the little ones!
Sook said…
Love the presentation. Cute! :)
Melody said…
Boy those do remind me of Summer. If only.... :)
teresa said…
aw, these are so cute! great idea for the kids!
Katy ~ said…
Great for kids, but great for me, too! I love this!!
Kim said…
this is a supercute and fun idea for the kiddos. of course i would have just as much fun eating it too!
Alexis AKA MOM said…
What a COOL idea!!! The boys would love it!

Oh man loving the cookies from last year!