Cinnamon French Toast Corners


Somehow my two youngest kiddos have never eaten French toast. Can you believe it? This morning I gave them breakfast choices and they looked at me crazy when I listed French toast. I knew then, I had to make them some. As it was cooking Sophie asked me what smelled so good. She thought she was getting cookies. Right now my children are happily munching away on French toast and syrup. I think they love me this morning :)

CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST CORNERS
6 slices white bread
2 eggs
2/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon butter

Cut each slice of bread twice diagonally to make each slice into 4 triangles.
Beat together eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Dip the bread slices into egg mixture.
Heat butter over medium-high heat in a frying pan or skillet. Cook bread until golden brown. Serve warm with your favorite topping.

Comments

Donna-FFW said…
Oh MY! This sounds so very good. I love your choice of recipes. You have such a nice blog. I have to trry this one.
Christine Zub said…
French Toast is my FAVORITE breakfast, except I like mine with icing sugar not syrup! So yummy :)These look good though, will have to try it sometime!