Marinated Baked Pork Chops

Tonight we tried a new pork chop recipe. I've been excited about his one because I thought the sauce sounded really good. These were very good, but I think I should have used bone-in pork chops. They had great flavor, but weren't as tender as I think they should've been. Next time I will try using the bone-in ones. The sauce is excellent. I put my sauce on my mashed potatoes and it was yummy! At only $1.34 each chop, these were really good! I will add these to the recipe box and make them again :)

MARINATED BAKED PORK CHOPS
2 tablespoon soy sauce
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons brown sugar
4 tablespoons ketchup
6 pork chops, trimmed

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, thoroughly blend soy sauce, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, and ketchup. Place pork chops in a medium baking dish, and spread with 1/2 the sauce. Bake pork chops 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn, and spread with remaining sauce. Continue baking 30 minutes.

Comments

Unknown said…
2nd time making it tonight. Love it. Thanks!
Charlotte Buker said…
I Have made these 5 times so far their sooo good thank you
Unknown said…
Making them tonight. I usually make them in my slow cooker. I have only 2 pork chops so t thought the oven might be better.
LinK said…
Love this sauce! He only thing I did differently was to add onions.