Tator and Cheese Strips

Brad cooked KC Strips on the grill tonight. I didn't want to make plain old baked potatoes like I normally do when he grills steak, so I tried these. They're another great recipe I found on Kara's blog. They're yummy and cheesy, just like they look.


TATOR AND CHEESE STRIPS
6 large potatoes, cut in 1/2 inch strips
1 cup milk
2 TBSP melted butter
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1 cup of grated cheese

Place potatoes in a 9x13 pan. Mix milk and butter and pour over the top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper making sure to season well. Cover and bake at 425 for 30 minutes or till milk is absorbed and potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese and bake, uncovered, for about 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad to see that you tried my potatoes and liked them!