Chocolate Pudding Cookies

I have one question. How can something taste so good, yet photograph so bad? These delicious chocolate cookies looked much better in person. They looked good enough to eat :) I found the recipe over at Tasty Kitchen. I love the Pioneer Woman, so it's no surprise I'm addicted to Tasty Kitchen! I've even submitted a few recipes myself.... well, back when I had time, which I NEVER seem to have anymore! This recipe is much like my very favorite soft chocolate chip cookie recipe only it uses chocolate pudding mix instead of vanilla. DELICIOUS!!! The cookies still have the soft, mouth-watering flavor, only they taste chocolaty. YUM. These are a must try! Enjoy :)

CHOCOLATE PUDDING COOKIES

4-½ cups All-purpose Flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp Salt
2 cups Butter, Softened
1-½ cup Packed Brown Sugar
½ cups White Sugar
2 packages (3.4 Oz. Package) Small Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
4 eggs
1 tsp anilla
3 cups Chocolate Chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In a very large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in chocolate chips. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.

Comments

Peggy Clyde said…
These look so good. Thanks.
Julia said…
Im bookmarking this pudding cookies recipe right now! This is just too clever. Thanks so much for sharing it! Im having a recipe week over at www.everydaymomideas.com and Id love it if you stopped by and linked up one of these fab recipes you have here.
Meghan said…
I am sitting here trying to not eat anything so late.
Then I spy these little suckers on your blog that I follow.
Hello!
Now I want these.
They look scrumpdidiumptious!
Oh not at all - I think they look great! And delicious!! I hear you on the time thing. I wish the recipe input at Tasty Kitchen was just cut and paste. I'd contribute a lot more if it were! It's just too time consuming and now I barely go over there to even browse anymore! Oh well...
Chicago Mom said…
I love Tasty Kitchen too! What is your user name so we can all find you over there?
Cassie said…
These cookies look amazing!! I can't believe I haven't come across these in all the time I've spent over on Tasty Kitchen. I think I might make these this weekend!
Heidi said…
My tasty kitchen user name is heidiw (not very creative :)
theUngourmet said…
Very cool idea! I've never heard of this pudding in a cookie. I just remembered that I have pudding in the cupboard right now. I think I'll try these tomorrow! Thanks!
Donna-FFW said…
I love this version, Ive tried before and you are right, they are fantastic!!
I keep coming back to this recipe. It's bookmarked on my computer and it just teases me from my screen. It just looks so SO good. I'd be interested to make this orrrr a variation of it very soon. Yum! Glad I finally commented.

Jessie -- The Messie Kitchen
cheri said…
these look really yummy!

i have awards for you :)

http://go2thekitchen.blogspot.com/2010/07/awards-on-friday.html
Sue said…
They sure look good to me!
Hey! This is my recipe! How fun to come across them on another blog. I'm so glad that you enjoyed them!
Ingrid_3Bs said…
oh, my goodness yes! That happens constantly. Glad to read I'm not the only one. :) Btw, I think they look pretty good.
~ingrid