Embarrassingly Easy Noodle Bake


Ok... I know I'm not fooling you. There's nothing fancy about this dish. You probably already have all the ingredients in your pantry to make it right now. Noodles. Ground Beef. Spaghetti Sauce. Cheese. I really should be embarrassed about sharing this with you, but somehow I'm not. I'm sure at least one of you will appreciate the versatility and simplicity of it and that makes the embarrassment worth it :) You can use any type of noodles. The kids picked out these adorable cellentani noodles and they worked perfectly. This quick noodle bake can take advantage of any ground meat (turkey, beef, chicken, sausage) you have in your freezer, or easily be made meat-free.
My littlest munchkin turned 4 yesterday! Where oh where has the time gone? I did learn something new. Did you know 4 year old boys don't like to have their pictures taken? They don't smile, they growl... at least my 4 year old boy does! Enjoy :)

EMBARRASSINGLY EASY NOODLE BAKE
cooked noodles (I used 3/4 lb cellentani noodles)
1 lb ground meat, cooked (opt)
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 cup shredded cheese (I used mozzarella)

Mix noodles, meat and sauce together and pour into greased 2 qt casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 350 for 20 - 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted

Comments

I love embarrassingly easy noodle bakes! Pasta, sauce, meat, and cheese is always good...and filling...and inexpensive...and kid-pleasing! :-)
Chris said…
Football season is here which means 4 nights of practice a week, so embarrassingly easy works for us these days!
teresa said…
my kids aren't any good at getting their pics taken either! don't be embarrassed with easy meals, sometimes these are the biggest lifesavers!
Julie said…
Easy dishes are the best...totally works for me :D