Dirt and Worm Cups

BRRRR.... it's getting cold out there! The big move is this weekend and I think I might freeze my fanny off. Here's a quick recipe between packing boxes. It's one of my favorites and reminds me of Spring (which I'm really looking forward too right about now!). Who doesn't love creamy, cookie goodness??? Enjoy :)

DIRT AND WORM CUPS
2 cups cold milk
1 package chocolate instant pudding
1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
1 (16 ounce) package Oreo cookies (crushed in food processor)
clear plastic cups
gummy worms

Pour milk into a large mixing bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in whipped topping and half of the crushed cookies. Place 1 tablespoon crushed cookies into bottom of cups. Fill cups 3/4 full with pudding mixture. Top with remaining crushed cookies. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Decorate with the candy.

Comments

Unknown said…
My kids love this, especially around Halloween time.
Willoughby said…
These would be great to make on a snow day when school is closed (our schools have been closed for two days because of the weather).
teresa said…
this is such a cute idea!
Lara said…
What a fun idea. My kids would love this!
Chris said…
No body loves me
Every body hates me
I'm going to go eat worms!
theUngourmet said…
My son would have a blast making these! ;D