Peanut Butter Pie Dip

Sometimes dipping is fun (not skinny dipping silly, unless that's what floats your boat)!  Everyone at my table enjoyed dipping this peanut butter pie filling straight out of the bowl with their graham crackers.You can get a little.  You can get a lot.  You can get none and eat your graham cracker plain, but why would you want to do that?  With just 2 ingredients this peanut butter concoction's divine.  How much easier can you get?  1 minute of your time ='s a delicious dessert.  If you're feeling spunky pour it into a graham cracker crust.  Enjoy :)

*My family's on the hunt for dog that's OK with asthma.  Any suggestions for a breed that's good with kids?  I think we would like medium-ish sized dog.

PEANUT BUTTER PIE DIP
1 tub cool whip, thawed
1/4-1/2 cup peanut butter (taste after 1/4 cup and then add more- chunky works too!)
graham crackers (or 1 graham cracker crust)

Mix cook whip and peanut butter until thoroughly combined.  Chill and dip or pour in crust and chill.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your recipe looks really tasty! I have heard Chihuahuas are good for asthma.
Aften said…
We have a Bichon Frise he doesn't shed so is low allergen, I have a hubby with asthma and a 5 year old with breathing allergy problems. He's awesome with kids too! Good luck!
This sounds FABULOUS!! I can't wait to try it.

Cheers,
The Drinking Girls
Tiffani & Ashleigh
Disneypal said…
Oh Heidi...I'm going to gain so much weight because of you - LOL !! This looks so yummy and I love everything peanut butter !