Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes

What's a mom to do when it's 150 degrees outside (hey, it felt like it!), your son has a 6 o'clock baseball game you need to leave for, and you forgot you had to cook dinner (seriously, why do they  need to eat EVERY day!)?  Panic!  Then pull out the good old slow cookers!  I threw chicken breast with Italian dressing and seasonings in one, wrapped potatoes in another, and green beans in my tiny one.  I had never thought to put baked potatoes in the slow cooker.  Seriously, why had no one ever told me about this?  We got home after a 2 1/2 hour game and dinner was done.  My house was even nice and cool.  Genius! The baked potatoes turned out perfect.  You need to try this one out!  Enjoy :)

SLOW COOKER BAKED POTATOES
Potatoes
Oil
Salt and Pepper
Foil

Wash potatoes and prick with a knife.  Lightly rub them with oil and season with salt and pepper.  Wrap with foil and place in slow cooker.  Cook on high for 5 hours.

Comments