CopyCat STARBUCKS Passion Tea Lemonade

Anyone else spend a ridiculous amount every time they go to Starbucks?  I know I do! My daughters favorite drink is the Passion Tea Lemonade.  If you're also a fan of this tasty drink, you're in the right place!  She says this tastes exactly the same and you can make a ton for the price of one Starbucks drink!  Mix up a batch today, save money and enjoy :)

PASSION TEA LEMONADE
2 TAZO Passion Tea bags (I purchased them at Walmart)
2 cups water
Bottled lemonade (I used Simply Lemonade with Raspberry from Walmart)
2 tsp. sugar
1/8 tsp. vanilla

Boil water (on stove or in microwavable mug).  Add tea bags and let set 15 minutes.  Remove tea bags and add sugar and vanilla.  Place in fridge until cold (about 1 hour).  To serve:  Fill a glass with ice.  Pour 1/3 of the way up with passion tea mixture.  Fill rest of the way with lemonade.  I have found 1/3 tea mixture to 2/3 lemonade mixture tastes best, but adjust to your liking.


Comments