Crack Chicken, Low Carb, THM-S

We're mid way through September and I'm already getting overwhelmed!  I've been on the hunt for easy, delicious crock pot recipes for all my busy nights shuffling the kids to practices and ball games.  I saw this recipe pop up on facebook and thought it sounded yummy!  I threw everything in the crock pot the night before a super busy day I knew I wouldn't have time to cook.  I'm so glad I chose this recipe!  Everyone loved it, even though they were skeptical about how it looked (it's not the prettiest dish!).  Once trying it, everyone came back for more.  So addictive and only 3 ingredients!!  Enjoy :)

CRACK CHICKEN
3 pounds chicken breast (I used boneless, skinless)
2 packages cream cheese
1 package dry Ranch dressing mix
Salt and Pepper to taste

Place chicken in crock pot/slow cooker (I always spray mine with a little cooking spray).  Top with cream cheese and Ranch Seasoning mix.  Cook 6-8 hours on LOW, or 4 hours on HIGH.  Shred with forks right in the crock pot (it breaks apart really easily).  
We served ours on buns, but would be great on rice or noodles or even plain with salad or veggies.

Comments

Unknown said…
How long have you been doing trim healthy mama? I'm starting insanity soon.